A little romance is just the ticket to get you through this winter. Settle in with a romantic series and enjoy some “happily ever after”. (A great thing about all of these series is that you don’t have to read them in order. They are great as stand alones!)
1. Blackberry Island by Susan Mallery. A real place located near Olga, Washington. On historic Blackberry Island, Washington, visitors discover what locals know: Life Is Sweet. Book one – Barefoot Season. Book two – Three Sisters. Book three (due to be released in March) – Evening Stars.
2. Bad Boys of Crystal Lake by Julianna Stone. Realistic and edgy, with a large-world perspective as well as warm characters and an appealing small-town feeling. Book one – The Summer He Came Home. Book two – The Christmas He Loved Her. Book three (due to be released in April) The Day He Kissed Her.
3. Black Knights, Inc. by Julie Ann Walker. As tough and unique as their custom-made Harleys, the men of Black Knights Inc. will steal your breath and your heart. Book one – Hell On Wheels. Book two – In Rides Trouble. Book three – RevIt Up. Book four – Thrill Ride. Book five – Born Wild.
4. Whiskey Creek by Brenda Novak. A small-town romance series with a twist – all the characters are significantly different from each other. Engaging, full of heart and humor. Book one – When Lightning Strikes. Book two – When Snow Falls. Book three – When Summer Comes. Book four – Home to Whiskey Creek. Book five – Take Me Home For Christmas.
5. Thunder Point by Robyn Carr. Share the joys, heartbreaks, challenges and triumphs of the people who inhabit the small Oregon town of Thunder Point. Book one – The Wanderer. Book two – The Newcomer. Book three – The Hero. Book four – (coming in March) The Chance.
6. Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts. Meet childhood friends Parker, Emma, Laurel, and Mac—the founders of Vows, one of Connecticut’s premier wedding planning companies. Book one – Vision in White. Book two – Bed of Roses. Book three – Savor the Moment. Book four – Happy Ever After.
7. Bachelor Firemen by Jennifer Bernard – For the men and women of San Gabriel’s Station 1, the road to romance takes some wild and hilarious curves. But true love is always worth it. Book one – The Fireman Who Loved Me. Book two – Hot For Fireman. Book three – Sex and the Single Fireman. Book four – How To Tame A Wild Fireman. Book five – Four Weddings and A Fireman.
8. The Destiny Series by Toni Blake – Welcome to Destiny, Ohio, a quaint small town brimming with heart-stopping romance, searing passion, good friends, laughter, a sense of community, and even a few dark secrets. Book one – One Reckless Summer. Book two – Sugar Creek. Book three – Whisper Falls. Book four – Holly Lane. Book five – Willow Springs. Book six – Half Moon Hill.
9. Ocean Breeze Trilogy by Sherryl Woods – The stories of three sisters’ quests for love and family in a North Carolina beach community ravaged by a hurricane. Book one – Sand Castle Bay. Book two – Wind Chime Point. Book three – Sea Glass Island.
10. Simply Quartet by Mary Balogh. These are the stories of four teachers at Miss Martin’s School for Girls in Bath, England. Book one – Simply Unforgettable. Book two – Simply Love. Book three – Simply Magic. Book four – Simply Perfect.