New titles available at Cheshire Library for your reading pleasure!
New for August:
1. Cross-Stitch Before Dying by Amanda Lee (An Embroidery Mystery)
2. Do or Diner by Christine Wenger (A Comfort Food Mystery)
3. Remnants of Murder by Elizabeth Lynn Casey (Southern Sewing Circle Mystery)
4. Seed No Evil by Kate Collins (A Flower Shop Mystery)
5. Cloche and Dagger by Jenn McKinlay (Hat Shop Mysteries)
6. Pall in the Family by Dawn Eastman (A Family Fortune Mystery)
7. Death Al Dente by Leslie Budewitz (A Food Lovers’ Village Mystery)
8. Cover Story by Erika Chase (An Ashton Corners Book Club Mystery)
9. If Bread Could Rise to the Occasion by Paige Shelton (A Country Cooking School Mystery)
One of cozy mystery’s premier authors, Julie Hyzy, recently wrote a very interesting article for the Huffington Post about cozy mysteries. Her new book, Grace Takes Off, was published July 2.
Here are some other cozy mysteries out this month:
1. Tarnished and Torn (A Witchcraft Mystery) by Juliet Blackwell
2. Tulle Death Do Us Part (A Vintage Magic Mystery) by Annette Blair
3. A Custom-Fit Crime (A Magical Dressmaking Mystery) by Melissa Bourbon
4. Woof at the Door (A Call of the Wilde Mystery) by Laura Morrigan
5. Final Sentence (A Cookbook Nook Mystery) by Daryl Wood Gerber
6. Laced With Poison (A Sweet Nothings Lingerie Mystery) by Meg London
7. Dyeing Wishes (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery) by Molly MacRae
8. Yarn To Go (A Yarn Retreat Mystery) by Betty Hechtman
9. One Dead Cookie (A Cookie Cutter Shop Mystery) by Virginia Lowell
To view a previously published post about Cozy Mysteries, click here.